Financial Advisor for Excel
What is Financial Advisor for Excel ?
Financial Advisor for Excel is an add-in software for Microsoft® Excel®. It has 74 financial calculators that will simplify basic financial calculations, saving you time and effort. These calculators can work for all sorts of different evaluations for cash flows, loans, investments, future values, rates of return, financial analyses and personal finances. You only need to enter the data as required and the calculators automatically give you the results.
- This Full Access Version has unlocked sheets for you to customize the formulas as you want.
- We encourage you to suggest newer calculators or improvements. Please, write us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Financial Advisor for Excel(full) is a part of Model Assistant Suite, wherefore, if you purchase this product you will be able to upgrade to it, paying only the difference.
- Do you need a simpler tool? Try Financial Advisor for Excel.
- Easy to use
- Ready access to many financial calculators
- Ideal for meetings and presentations (using Export Sheet option)
Financial Advisor for Excel integrates 2 powerful Excel modeling tools:
- Group of calculators
- Valuation of Flows
- Future Value
- Rates of Return
- Financial Analysis
- Personal & Miscellaneous
- Number of calculators
View all calculators
In this new version of Financial Advisor for Excel:
- Totally compatible with Windows 10 and Excel 2019.
See history of previous versions here.
Older versions, what should I do to use this new version?
Based on feedback from our users, we have made important changes compared with former versions. As a result, you will have to re-create with this version the models you created with former versions. We thank you for your understanding, as this will happen only this time and will not happen again in the future.
Who need this Software
- Financial Consultants
- Operations Managers
- Marketing Managers
- Account Executives
- Financial Advisors
- Financial Analysts
- Any person who uses Excel in the decision making process.
- Microsoft Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8 and 10 (32 and 64 bits)
- Microsoft Excel 2007, 2010, 2013, 2016 and 2019 (32 and 64 bits)
- No Mac Compatible
- Analysis Toolpak VBA Add-In installed (It is included in Microsoft Office)
- If you use Financial Advisor for Excel English version, your Excel and Windows must be English versions.
Try Before You Buy, You can download a free Trial version to see if it suits your needs.
Buy at your own risk because then you will not be entitled to refund.
Click on icons for security info: